Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN US

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inclan-siteVote for dn

Wanna join - nolifer in progress :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mr_mar
Vagabond
Vagabond
mr_mar

Wanna join - nolifer in progress :D Empty
PostSubject: Wanna join - nolifer in progress :D   Wanna join - nolifer in progress :D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:36 am

1.What is your name? - Marcin
2.Where are you from? - Poland
3.How old are you? - 25
4.How long you play L2? - 1 year or so but I'm a fast explo... yyy ... learner ;]
5.On which server you played before? - mainly dragon x15, few pvp servers when dragon was having DOWN Razz
6.Your characters nicknames?and clases? - pussy squad ;] mainly FistingPussy (Ty/Wc) and others: sh/bd, se/bd, ty/pal, ty/de, bp/wc and more Razz
7.In what clans you was before? MordorX, few episodes with ally Sentinels on dragon, many hours of solo farm/pvp ;P
8.What equipment do you have?(i mean on your present server) - normal stuff i think - all kinds of sets from c to S, dyna jew., few sets of tattoos 4 lvl, DS+HP+9, AM+A+8, DHA+HP+7 and more etc. etc. - all self made/enchanted Razz
9.Your nickname on Dragon-Community forum? QQ_QQ - made to spam and read bout valkyrie Razz
10.Your MSN?- if you want play with us , you must have it. - i dint used it because of ventrillo and teamspeak but i dont see why not. Right now my mail - mystermar@gmail.com

I'm a person with humongous sense of humor and I'm looking for clan which puts a "clan cause" (especially siege time) above everything, pk or be pked and smile after ;]

Clan Leader
Clan Leader
+Executor+

PostSubject: Re: Wanna join - nolifer in progress :D   Wanna join - nolifer in progress :D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:31 pm

hi , seems you're good guy, but i need co-leader's opinions.
Back to top Go down
https://lastlegion20x.forumotion.com
johnycze
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
johnycze

PostSubject: Re: Wanna join - nolifer in progress :D   Wanna join - nolifer in progress :D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:46 pm

I have no prob. flower
Back to top Go down
Valedino
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Wanna join - nolifer in progress :D   Wanna join - nolifer in progress :D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:12 pm

K for me.
Back to top Go down
+Executor+
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
+Executor+

PostSubject: Re: Wanna join - nolifer in progress :D   Wanna join - nolifer in progress :D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Welcome , i gave u forum activation already
Back to top Go down
https://lastlegion20x.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna join - nolifer in progress :D   Wanna join - nolifer in progress :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna join - nolifer in progress :D
Page 1 of 1