Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN US

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inclan-siteVote for dn

I wanna Join you folks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nietrzezwy
Vagabond
Vagabond

I wanna Join you folks Empty
PostSubject: I wanna Join you folks   I wanna Join you folks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:45 pm

I dunno what are the requirements but I suppose you are taking on anyone who is willing to join at this moment:P
To begin with, Id like to introduce you my personality, I was born in 1988 and I have played L2 since C3 (hobby server, any mates?).
I used to play here on judgement, but retards (misunderstood and the rest of these freaks, regards guys) knocked me and my friends out.
Since Im a diligent student right now, aint having that much time to spare on L2, BUT.. Im going to make a prophet, thus it creates an opportunity to study while playing if party is big enough and know how to deal with mobs :p (anyhow holidays are approaching ;] )
All in all, I hope you gonna consider my application positively, best regards for the team.
Btw, where ya from ?
Back to top Go down
nietrzezwy
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: I wanna Join you folks   I wanna Join you folks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:50 pm

ohh, I have just noticed, What is mns ? or smh like that, you require strongly that thing ;> could anyone explain me ?
To talk about servers I have played on, hmm, a long list and I had forgotten most of their names, but these unforgotten are following : hobby1, hobby2, judgement, bfdr, epi x4 ?, white eagle, golden, some russian and lithuenian servers, I have played a lot, believe me or not I know what L2 is Very Happy it has eaten a few years of my pathetic little life. Just invite me in the game into the clan and Im gonna serv you as an obedient cat. Best =)
Back to top Go down
BlackSky
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: I wanna Join you folks   I wanna Join you folks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:27 pm

hobby server rocked Smile
played there too
Back to top Go down
+Executor+
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
+Executor+

PostSubject: Re: I wanna Join you folks   I wanna Join you folks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:34 pm

Hi ! I'm from Ukraine . Welcome in our team Very Happy i'll inv u after sever will be up ..
msn = Windows Live Messenger.
Back to top Go down
https://lastlegion20x.forumotion.com
nietrzezwy
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: I wanna Join you folks   I wanna Join you folks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:19 am

I strongly believe that it will carry out your plans and this clan gonna be one of the best if not the only one on the server, have you played together for a longer time ? or just picking up guys here to create a decent clan ?
see you in game Wink I appreciate your willingness to invite me, best =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna Join you folks   I wanna Join you folks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanna Join you folks
Page 1 of 1