Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN US

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inclan-siteVote for dn

Want to join if its possible :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Terabithia
Vagabond
Vagabond
Terabithia

Want to join if its possible :P Empty
PostSubject: Want to join if its possible :P   Want to join if its possible :P I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:57 am

1.What is your name? Fábio Padrão
2.Where are you from? Portugal
3.How old are you? 20 years old boy
4.How long you play L2? since final c3
5.On which server you played before? extreme , dragon15x and nightmare30x... some other dont remember
6.Your characters nicknames?and clases? DashSpirit - sps/ee nobles Terabithia - he/wk - nobles ifoundit - he/pp(this char not mine)
7.In what clans you was before? DivineFury, LusoLegends, Ambrosia, Reserved, LoD, Panic
8.What equipment do you have?(i mean on your present server) Draco set LOl Razz never donated Razz (lie)
9.Your nickname on Dragon-Community forum? Terabithia
10.Your MSN?- if you want play with us , you must have it. ShadowVsSpirit@Hotmail.com
Ps. Speak Portuguese, English , French and a little of some others ... lol
hugs
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/fabio.padrao
+Executor+
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
+Executor+

PostSubject: Re: Want to join if its possible :P   Want to join if its possible :P I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:12 am

Terabithia wrote:
1.What is your name? Fábio Padrão
2.Where are you from? Portugal
3.How old are you? 20 years old boy
4.How long you play L2? since final c3
5.On which server you played before? extreme , dragon15x and nightmare30x... some other dont remember
6.Your characters nicknames?and clases? DashSpirit - sps/ee nobles Terabithia - he/wk - nobles ifoundit - he/pp(this char not mine)
7.In what clans you was before? DivineFury, LusoLegends, Ambrosia, Reserved, LoD, Panic
8.What equipment do you have?(i mean on your present server) Draco set LOl Razz never donated Razz (lie)
9.Your nickname on Dragon-Community forum? Terabithia
10.Your MSN?- if you want play with us , you must have it. ShadowVsSpirit@Hotmail.com
Ps. Speak Portuguese, English , French and a little of some others ... lol
hugs
Hi, if u played on dragon since c3 , that means that u aren't a noob player, but i need co-leader's opinions Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lastlegion20x.forumotion.com
MorbidButcher
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
MorbidButcher

PostSubject: Re: Want to join if its possible :P   Want to join if its possible :P I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:12 pm

I think i remember you, when you were playing Dashspirit, but dunno what char i had at that time so u must dont remember me )) Ofc +1 for another pQrtulak.

p.s.: ifoundit não era o arqueiro do 4nto? os tempos de LL ja foram a tanto tempo k ja mal lembro as cenas ))
Back to top Go down
+Executor+
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
+Executor+

PostSubject: Re: Want to join if its possible :P   Want to join if its possible :P I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:14 pm

Valedino, Junkie, Johny what about you? what u think about this guy ?
Back to top Go down
Terabithia
Vagabond
Vagabond
Terabithia

PostSubject: Re: Want to join if its possible :P   Want to join if its possible :P I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:23 pm

Privjet Razz Hope aswer is a yes because i allready tryied to start all over in dragon but isnt so easy many donators and ... and i see l2 funnier when we start from 0 in a new server all players with same stuff and there isnt a guy u is a raidboss and pk newbie ones lol Razz if you want someone crazy here im Smile dont care about losing xp for my clan Smile.
Ps. for helping players chose char u should make a list of wht chars u want in clan to balance it Razz so there wont be all people fighter/tank and no buffer Razz or buffers will be in bot mode Very Happy lol(just opinion dont get me wrong)
´hugs
Do svidaniya
Back to top Go down
Terabithia
Vagabond
Vagabond
Terabithia

PostSubject: Re: Want to join if its possible :P   Want to join if its possible :P I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:26 pm

MorbidButcher wrote:
I think i remember you, when you were playing Dashspirit, but dunno what char i had at that time so u must dont remember me )) Ofc +1 for another pQrtulak.

p.s.: ifoundit não era o arqueiro do 4nto? os tempos de LL ja foram a tanto tempo k ja mal lembro as cenas ))
No (nao)
ifoundit it was from the same played who made carnifin us name is Tiago and he was the leader of LusoLegends (portuguese clan)
hugs
Back to top Go down
Terabithia
Vagabond
Vagabond
Terabithia

PostSubject: Re: Want to join if its possible :P   Want to join if its possible :P I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:29 pm

MorbidButcher wrote:

´

tu nao es de lisboa e nao tinhas um char que era o morbidtide ou algo parecido?
Back to top Go down
johnycze
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
johnycze

PostSubject: Re: Want to join if its possible :P   Want to join if its possible :P I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Whoa....

+1 for inviting.

anyway - i have question about your time on Panic. It was before Srbija said Bye in C1@C4 or after, when server was fully featured C4. Because i was in Panic long time before (Since C1@C3 till C1@C4) and i dont remember you flower
Back to top Go down
Terabithia
Vagabond
Vagabond
Terabithia

PostSubject: Re: Want to join if its possible :P   Want to join if its possible :P I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:11 pm

johnycze wrote:
Whoa....

+1 for inviting.

anyway - i have question about your time on Panic. It was before Srbija said Bye in C1@C4 or after, when server was fully featured C4. Because i was in Panic long time before (Since C1@C3 till C1@C4) and i dont remember you flower

it was after when eyeknot was the Panic leader and Srbija back on playing Razz
Back to top Go down
+Executor+
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
+Executor+

PostSubject: Re: Want to join if its possible :P   Want to join if its possible :P I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:40 pm

johnycze wrote:
Whoa....

+1 for inviting.

you are in)Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terabithia
Vagabond
Vagabond
Terabithia

PostSubject: Re: Want to join if its possible :P   Want to join if its possible :P I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:11 pm

ty Boss
Back to top Go down
Valedino
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Want to join if its possible :P   Want to join if its possible :P I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:13 am

Ye ok for me invite him.

P.s. I cant reply so often atm coz i design smth important. Has to do with high-end architecture buildings with ecological and bioclimate parameters mostly if any1 can help but i guess not so nvm.

P.p.s. Server will get a bit delay more orest btw i forgot to inform u but anyway soon will be open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to join if its possible :P   Want to join if its possible :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to join if its possible :P
Page 1 of 1