Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN US

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inclan-siteVote for dn

Hello from Saint Anger clan!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mauzer
Vagabond
Vagabond
Mauzer

Hello from Saint Anger clan! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Saint Anger clan!   Hello from Saint Anger clan! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Hello, guys!
I'm Mauzer the clan leader of Saint Anger clan.
We also will start at Valkyria server. And as i can understand many of u russian speaking peoples, So Hello You from Russia!

And also i wanna explain u those situation with XTC (https://lastlegion20x.forumotion.com/clan-lastlegion-recruitment-f2/wanna-join-new-clan-on-new-server-t9.htm)

This guy is the one of the Saint Anger clan founders. And 2 year's ago when Shadow server was closed I was finished with L2, so SA was dismissed. And few weeks ago I finded old e-mail from DN, so i just was curious how it's goes at DN. And i saw that many old guys are here w8ing Valkyria start so i just was thought: "OMG! SA will reborn!" (lol) So started recruiting old SA members XTC didn't know about it so he didn't know that our team back, and he maded application to your clan. But when I called him he sad: "Sure, I'm with you!" - coz he can't be not at SA, as SA can't be w/o him.
So guys I hope u understand my explanations.
With Best Regards, Mauzer!
Back to top Go down
MorbidButcher
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
MorbidButcher

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Saint Anger clan!   Hello from Saint Anger clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:45 am

Hi (privet)
This kind of situation could be avoid if he wasted at least 1 or 2 minutes of his time to inform us about that, but u already did it with a good explanation and everything seems fine.
Good luck with your clan ))
Back to top Go down
Mauzer
Vagabond
Vagabond
Mauzer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Saint Anger clan!   Hello from Saint Anger clan! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:56 pm

Good luck u too!
Cya in game for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Saint Anger clan!   Hello from Saint Anger clan! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Saint Anger clan!
Page 1 of 1