Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN US

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inclan-siteVote for dn

Hell o (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MorbidButcher
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
MorbidButcher

Hell o (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) Empty
PostSubject: Hell o (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)   Hell o (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:16 pm

1.What is your name? Valter
2.Where are you from? Portugal
3.How old are you? 24 years old
4.How long you play L2? 2years / 2years and half
5.On which server you played before? x15 Dragon
6.Your characters nicknames?and clases? 1st MorbidButcher (de/ty) ; 2nd xBloodThristx (ol/ee) , 3rd CrushingBones (de/pal).
7.In what clans you was before? hm so many: AncientMH, LusoLegends, Converse/TwoFaced, FearFactory/FearFact0ry, Reserved and for the last Severance Twisted Evil Wink
8.What equipment do you have?(i mean on your present server) None, since i sold everything.
9.Your nickname on Dragon-Community forum? Same as here, MorbidButcher
10.Your MSN? I have and use it, later i can provide it.

Cya around and gl orest ))
Back to top Go down
Alex
Vagabond
Vagabond

Hell o (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell o (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)   Hell o (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Where did you sell your equip? Very Happy I was thinking about selling my entire equip for about 100 euros, but I dont know anyone I can trust, and I cant advertise in game, I'll get ban.

So if you can give me an advice I would apreciate it.Ty.
Back to top Go down
MorbidButcher
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
MorbidButcher

PostSubject: Re: Hell o (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)   Hell o (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Thats bad bcz i think i cant help u about that, since i was lucky and found ppl from my own country, Portugal, to buy my items so i didnt had any problems with that.
Back to top Go down
+Executor+
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
+Executor+

PostSubject: Re: Hell o (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)   Hell o (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:03 pm

MorbidButcher wrote:
6.Your characters nicknames?and clases? 1st MorbidButcher (de/ty) ; 2nd xBloodThristx (ol/ee) , 3rd CrushingBones (de/pal).
7.In what clans you was before? hm so many: AncientMH, LusoLegends, Converse/TwoFaced, FearFactory/FearFact0ry, Reserved and for the last Severance Twisted Evil Wink
8.What equipment do you have?(i mean on your present server) None, since i sold everything.

Yo portugalka :DDD Ofc i will inv you!!!
It's really good and skilled person, also it's my good friend , i know him.
He'll be one of co-leaders here.
Back to top Go down
https://lastlegion20x.forumotion.com
frede.m.f.ramos
Heir
Heir
frede.m.f.ramos

PostSubject: Re: Hell o (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)   Hell o (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:36 pm

MorbidButcher wrote:

A country friend... GOOOOODDDD =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell o (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)   Hell o (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell o (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
Page 1 of 1