Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN US

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inclan-siteVote for dn

You know...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valedino
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

You know... Empty
PostSubject: You know...   You know... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:58 am

Yo orest so well if i start to play again prolly i will join if u accept me ofc lol!

1.What is your name? Valedino!
2.Where are you from? Half Italian,Half Greek , anyway Razz
3.How old are you? Old.. (26)
4.How long you play L2? 6 years +/- (stop to play more than 1 year coz i was bored of the jedi weapons)(ye my fault ok ofou)
5.On which server you played before? Official Teon, Dragon x15
6.Your characters nicknames?and clases? Ehm.. are so so so so so many.You know me anyway.
7.In what clans you was before? Are many also(6 i still have chars there ofc Laughing) but u know them also and good.
8.What equipment do you have?(i mean on your present server) Just one small example coz i need 10 pages for all,well am+a+24/am+a+22/sb+f+25/icarus+f+10/5-6 boss sets dunno how many lol/dnet sets +6/7 w/e who cares rofl!!!
9.Your nickname on Dragon-Community forum? Valedino
10.Your MSN?- if you want play with us , you must have it. valedin0@hotmail.com (prolly orest i will add only you here btw i dont use it much,well i can add u all but u will get instant block,ehh scusa Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
+Executor+
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
+Executor+

You know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know...   You know... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:11 pm

Yo Valedino!!!)))I remmember you from old times , you're good and friendly player. Ofc i will inv you ))but after server will be up.You are really pro player, one of the best, so welcome in our team bro)
Back to top Go down
https://lastlegion20x.forumotion.com

You know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan LastLegion Recruitment :: Clan LastLegion Recruitment-
Jump to: