AuthorMessage
stanko
Vassal
Vassal

PostSubject: Hello everybody   Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:48 pm

1.What is your name? Stanko
2.Where are you from? Serbia
3.How old are you? 15
4.How long you play L2? 3-4 years, cant remember exactly when did i start, it was middle of c4 on dragon i guess Smile
5.On which server you played before? frintezza x15 until they wiped it and dragon x15 also some time on arena while i was bored Very Happy
6.Your characters nicknames?and clases? plavusha (as main) sps/es, sh/bd, ty/de(s) ^^ many buffbots Razz
7.In what clans you was before? Small clans of my country and 2 years ago i've entered DX and i'm still there xd
8.What equipment do you have?(i mean on your present server) mostly coins but got stuff i actually need to pwn Very Happy dnet set am+a+3 tateo+3-4.. Razz
9.Your nickname on Dragon-Community forum? stanko
10.Your MSN?- if you want play with us , you must have it. bajchos_95@hotmail.com

Hope u will accept me.. i'd really like to meet some new ppl, since frintezza was wiped, and on dragon dx is kinda dead.. i've lost anybody to play with.. maybe few good friends left..
About l2 knowledge.. well i can really play ANY char that u need so i think there wont be any problems with it (and also got experience with some bad things about l2 ^^) Razz
I can speak english good enough (i guess, never had problems to understand anybody and vise versa xD)

Regards :*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+Executor+
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:51 pm

stanko wrote:
1.What is your name? Stanko
2.Where are you from? Serbia
3.How old are you? 15
4.How long you play L2? 3-4 years, cant remember exactly when did i start, it was middle of c4 on dragon i guess Smile
5.On which server you played before? frintezza x15 until they wiped it and dragon x15 also some time on arena while i was bored Very Happy
6.Your characters nicknames?and clases? plavusha (as main) sps/es, sh/bd, ty/de(s) ^^ many buffbots Razz
7.In what clans you was before? Small clans of my country and 2 years ago i've entered DX and i'm still there xd
8.What equipment do you have?(i mean on your present server) mostly coins but got stuff i actually need to pwn Very Happy dnet set am+a+3 tateo+3-4.. Razz
9.Your nickname on Dragon-Community forum? stanko
10.Your MSN?- if you want play with us , you must have it. bajchos_95@hotmail.com

Hope u will accept me.. i'd really like to meet some new ppl, since frintezza was wiped, and on dragon dx is kinda dead.. i've lost anybody to play with.. maybe few good friends left..
About l2 knowledge.. well i can really play ANY char that u need so i think there wont be any problems with it (and also got experience with some bad things about l2 ^^) Razz
I can speak english good enough (i guess, never had problems to understand anybody and vise versa xD)

Regards :*
Ofc i will inv you , i know you for long time. It's very nice to meet you here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lastlegion20x.forumotion.com

Hello everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan LastLegion Recruitment :: Clan LastLegion Recruitment-
Jump to: