Share | 

Hit em high

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Hit em high   Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:24 am

Hello, I am an old L2 player, I am looking for a good english speaking clan, 18+ (I am 23 btw) prefferably a warrior clan. I want to make SWS because I know how important a good active support is.

I played on Dex, Shadow and Dragon.

On Dragon I own a HE/WK , AW/PS, NE/PP, TH/WK, PP/BP and a BD/PR

My name is Alex, I live in Romania, I have a small advertising agency called Point Five O Advertising, I can help u guys out with crests, banners, sites etc. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Hit em high   Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:34 am

Oh btw my chars names are : Parov (HE/WK), Slexxy (NE/PP), Osiris (TH/WK), Termite (AW/PS), DesdeMonterrey (PR/BD) and Bish0rz (PP/BP)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+Executor+
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hit em high   Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Yo , plx give some info about ur clans on Dragon.
I'll think about twitter and facebook .
P.S
Almost everyone know english good here.About clan , yes it'll be fighter clan. And about age of players... Very Happy
There are a lots of kidos in our clan . Joke Smile. You said that u need clan where player are 18 +++ , but there are players ppl in our clan from 13-17 years and 18-26 years , but they're skilled players.
P.S.2 : I'm 13 :PP
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lastlegion20x.forumotion.com
Alex
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Hit em high   Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:24 pm

I'v played in DyingBreed, GuardianForce, Circle of Blood, DX and I cant remember the clan names on Shadow server and Dex.

I'm ok if you have some small age players, if you say they are skilled players I'll go with your word Smile and I am very glad that they all speak good english, trust me it's impossible to get anything done if clan mates cant understand each others......I know, I'v been in two italian clans Laughing

Dunno if it important or not, on DN I have the following items: DB+f+10, DB+f+8, Draco set+6, AQ+4, AQ, Baium, Apella robe set, a shit load of A grades, 4 coins and 100.000 mahum furs Laughing , no really, I was obsessed with always having CHP.

Like I said on this server I'm gonna start with a SWS and a SE, I dont know what sub I'll be making, but there's time for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junkie
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hit em high   Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:00 pm

Mmm can you create me signature with 2 arcehrs and 2 nick's on it "Hudri" and "Bezzi" than type somwhere "Bros B4 Hoes"
please, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Vagabond
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Hit em high   Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:16 pm

I have to finish 2 websites first...untill then mail me the archers you want in the signature....good quality pictures please, with a white background (like the sky or something) TURN ANTI ALIANING OFF in game options, zoom in good on your caracter, choose a position for him (combat one, sitting down, what ever u preffer), and as soon as I finish my sites I'll try to take care of your signature Razz

You can find my email adress in my account details here on the forum.

P.S. If you like it you can give me adenaz pl0x to buy no-grade sword Very Happy Very Happy , Joking ofcourse Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hit em high   

Back to top Go down

Hit em high
Page 1 of 1