JOIN US
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inclan-siteVote for dn

Share | 
 

 Recruitment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boon
Vagabond
Vagabond


Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-05-12

PostSubject: Recruitment   Wed May 12, 2010 6:44 pm

1.What is your name?
Eddie
2.Where are you from?
Romania, Cluj
3.How old are you?
23
4.How long you play L2?
3-4 years
5.On which server you played before?
Dex Romania, Dragon Network->Shadow and Dragon
6.Your characters nicknames?and clases?
Noobz0r - He/PA, Termite- Aw/Ps, Darkwoe-Necro/bp
7.In what clans you was before?
DX,FearFactory,8ball
8.Char name, class and level on Valkyria
Boon-Bp 52
9. Names, classes of all your other chars on Valkyria?
Desecrate-WC 40/ Rage-DE 42
10.What equipment do you have?
Full C,but getting sov soon enough
11.Who are your friends in LastLegion?
Alex (Parov) with whom i am friend in RL
12.Your nickname on Dragon-Community forum?
Nabz0r
13.Your MSN?- if you want play with us , you must have it.
yoyo_pvp on YM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MorbidButcher
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-04-13
Age : 32
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Wed May 12, 2010 7:03 pm

If u play your WC as main char in clan we would like to have u with us.
Lets see what others have to say.
+1
p.s.: -1 parov as friend? oh noys!







j/k ))

_________________
"God is dead, and we have killed him, you and I!"
Very well, then! Of what account are the rest? The rest are merely humanity. One must make one's self superior to humanity, in power, in loftiness of soul ... in contempt

~ Pain has a Face... Allow me to show it to you... Gentlemen... I.. Am... PAIN ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lecktor
Vassal
Vassal


Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Wed May 12, 2010 7:16 pm

MorbidButcher wrote:
If u play your WC as main char in clan we would like to have u with us.
Lets see what others have to say.
+1
p.s.: -1 parov as friend? oh noys!







j/k ))
clan whit friends is most important friendship>all we play a mmo game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+Executor+
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
avatar

Posts : 311
Join date : 2010-03-28
Location : Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Wed May 12, 2010 7:24 pm

boon wrote:
1.What is your name?
Eddie
2.Where are you from?
Romania, Cluj
3.How old are you?
23
4.How long you play L2?
3-4 years
5.On which server you played before?
Dex Romania, Dragon Network->Shadow and Dragon
6.Your characters nicknames?and clases?
Noobz0r - He/PA, Termite- Aw/Ps, Darkwoe-Necro/bp
7.In what clans you was before?
DX,FearFactory,8ball
8.Char name, class and level on Valkyria
Boon-Bp 52
9. Names, classes of all your other chars on Valkyria?
Desecrate-WC 40/ Rage-DE 42
10.What equipment do you have?
Full C,but getting sov soon enough
11.Who are your friends in LastLegion?
Alex (Parov) with whom i am friend in RL
12.Your nickname on Dragon-Community forum?
Nabz0r
13.Your MSN?- if you want play with us , you must have it.
yoyo_pvp on YM
Can you play on wc?At this moment wc is very needed for clan, and you help a lot if u will play like wc, anyway i want you to say that u got +1 from me)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lastlegion20x.forumotion.com
boon
Vagabond
Vagabond


Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Wed May 12, 2010 11:45 pm

+Executor+ wrote:

Can you play on wc?At this moment wc is very needed for clan, and you help a lot if u will play like wc, anyway i want you to say that u got +1 from me)
Well im raising him, and sure ill bring him for buffs, but only after 48-52. Hes almost useless till then Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+Executor+
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
avatar

Posts : 311
Join date : 2010-03-28
Location : Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Thu May 13, 2010 12:34 am

boon wrote:
+Executor+ wrote:

Can you play on wc?At this moment wc is very needed for clan, and you help a lot if u will play like wc, anyway i want you to say that u got +1 from me)
Well im raising him, and sure ill bring him for buffs, but only after 48-52. Hes almost useless till then Razz
so can you join like wc?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lastlegion20x.forumotion.com
Alex
Vagabond
Vagabond


Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-04-13
Age : 32
Location : Cluj-Napoca

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Thu May 13, 2010 9:40 am

Guys let him play as BP as main, trust me this guy had tons of healers in lots of RPG's (wow, l2, that other one, I cant remember its name Guild Wars or someting like that Very Happy ). You will see the difference between a guy who likes to play bishop, and a guy who plays on bishop because clan forced him too Razz

He will also lvl his warcryer as second char, like we all have second chars, I will take care of it personally, aaaaaaand (I'v said it once, I'm gonna say it a milion times Very Happy ) I told you guys I have another friend in rl who is lvl-ng his MAIN WC, as we speak, so a little bit of patience. We have Belive, the warcryer that boon is lvl-ing, Remember the name, and I Bruce Lee also has a wc, dont worrie guys there will be plenty of COV to go around.

Btw Boon, dont say ur friends with Parov, that guy sux monkey ass Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+Executor+
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
avatar

Posts : 311
Join date : 2010-03-28
Location : Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Thu May 13, 2010 2:26 pm

Alex wrote:
Guys let him play as BP as main, trust me this guy had tons of healers in lots of RPG's (wow, l2, that other one, I cant remember its name Guild Wars or someting like that Very Happy ). You will see the difference between a guy who likes to play bishop, and a guy who plays on bishop because clan forced him too Razz

He will also lvl his warcryer as second char, like we all have second chars, I will take care of it personally, aaaaaaand (I'v said it once, I'm gonna say it a milion times Very Happy ) I told you guys I have another friend in rl who is lvl-ng his MAIN WC, as we speak, so a little bit of patience. We have Belive, the warcryer that boon is lvl-ing, Remember the name, and I Bruce Lee also has a wc, dont worrie guys there will be plenty of COV to go around.

Btw Boon, dont say ur friends with Parov, that guy sux monkey ass Razz
oK)welcome in team like bishop
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lastlegion20x.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   

Back to top Go down
 
Recruitment
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan LastLegion Recruitment :: Clan LastLegion Recruitment-
Jump to: